Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pumpkin Carving and Professional Trick-or-Treating

Collins was so excited to carve his pumpkin this year. He couldn't understand why we needed to wait to closer to Halloween so that it wouldn't rot (he has now seen evidence of why this is important!) We looked at Pinterest to get ideas of a "spooky" pumpkin and he chose one that fit the bill. I drew it...that's my contribution.



"Ewwwww!"







Hadley had enough of the pumpkin...on to suckers.








The Friday before Halloween, Amy, Amanda, and I decided we should have a Career Center trick-or-treat party as an excuse to see each others' kids all decked out! Savannah (former co-worker) brought her baby, too. I have a feeling this may turn into an annual thing!

We had Halloween Costume Day at preschool that Wednesday, so my kids were in their typical Friday clothes!


Sunglasses increase your confidence.

Andrew was a gnome!




Peter :)



Hadley trying to be be happy.



The clown being a clown!


Playing with Mary Loyd's witch wig!

Sweet Layla! She was all about Collins that day!




When we left Collins told me, "I think Layla wants me to be her daddy." Because she wanted him to pick her up :)


He likes to tote people.

No comments:

Post a Comment