Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hadley's Baby Dedication

We had baby dedication at Five Points this morning! It went really well. We were on time, dressed, and it wasn't even that dramatic of a morning.

I am so happy and proud that Hadley was able to wear the dress Granny made! One more month and it probably wouldn't have worked out. Very special that it did :)

We wish Grammy and Poppa had been able to come, but neither of them feel well right now and Grammy is running fever. :(

Collins behaved so well on stage! So did Hadley; only a tiny bit of talking on her part!

We went to Cypress Inn afterward to eat lunch. It was delicious as always.

Except I fed Hadley an expired ready-to-feed bottle of formula because I didn't check the date. Had to call Poison Control when we got home. She's fine, I'm just a terrible mother. Dedicated her to Jesus and then immediately tried to give her over to Him...geez.

 





 


 






LOVE this picture; it looks like even Hadley is praying!

















Drinking poison...











1 comment:

  1. Her dress was beautiful! Great looking family!

    ReplyDelete