Last Tuesday was Grandparents Day at preschool. Hadley's room didn't participate, so she had no idea four of her five grandmothers were in the same building with her during lunch time. But they were aware! Luckily, Thanksgiving is this week so all will be well!
Collins was so proud to have these four ladies as his dates for lunch. He made each of them a card that said, "I love you" and had his name on the back. I cut them out so they would fit in his back pocket without having to bend them.
He also wanted to dress "handsome" for the day. I held up some shorts and a shirt the night before and asked what he thought. "No, I want to wear a handsome shirt." I tried again. He looked at me as he was brushing his teeth and said, "I'll show you when I get in there." He ended up wearing the polo you can see below, nice jeans, cowboy boots, and his belt with a big belt buckle :)
The kids sang a few Thanksgiving songs before lunch was served, then they all enjoyed Chick-fil-A. So thankful these grandmothers were able to make the trip together!





No comments:
Post a Comment