Saturday, April 27, 2013

Trike-a-Thon!

The preschool Trike-a-Thon to raise money for St. Jude's was this past Thursday. Collins had so much fun!

I tried to be there to volunteer, but it didn't work out. Maybe next year. Luckily, Ellen was there with Will and Ian, and was able to get some good pics/videos of Collins too. Good friend!

I thought his tricycle decorations turned out cute! We did a patriotic theme because it was the first set of decorations I came across in Hobby Lobby. I now am thinking the theme was set for us (No Greater Love), but I totally forgot about that. Oh well.



Kind of exciting to ride through the building since Mama parked on the opposite side!

Dropping off his tricycle!

 

Lucy, Collins, Annelise, and Drew!
Collins and Ian!

Happy little cyclist :) Ellen said Collins smiled the whole time!


No comments:

Post a Comment