This picture was taken on Easter Sunday, two days before I turned 19 weeks pregnant:
I am feeling great! No more nausea at all anymore and it is wonderful. I am, however, becoming slower to get around. Speaking of getting around, this little one sure is! I thought I felt him/her a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't be 100% sure. I am now! I felt a lot of movement early Easter morning. And by early I mean 3am. It's not what woke me up, but I guess since I was up I disturbed the baby!
We have an appointment scheduled for Monday, April 8th at 9am. There will be an ultrasound. And hopefully a gender reveal! I am about to die. I can't wait to know. Jake feels like it's a girl and my guess is boy. Neither of us is especially good at this. Collins usually guesses sister, but one day last week said confidently that it was a duck. We'll see.
Yesterday Collins asked me, "What's that girl's last name?" I said, "What girl?" He said, "That girl in you tummy." I told him Goodin, but that I wasn't so sure it was a girl. Not sure why he thinks that, but it could be because of all the baby girls he's seen lately.
I found a little chest of drawers on Craigslist last week and Jake went by and picked it up. It will go in Collins' room and we'll keep all the existing nursery furniture in the baby's room. I am thinking of painting the new (old) furniture for Collins a deep red color, but I am slow to commit to those kinds of decisions. Also considering navy. Or gray.
I'll be posting soon about Easter Sunday and then a gender reveal post sometime next week! The plan is to go to DePalma's Monday night and let Collins find out boy or girl via a cupcake just for him :) Of course, Jake and I will have to know right there in the room because Jake would never make it through those few hours. He is not a fan of waiting any longer than necessary!
No comments:
Post a Comment