Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sleep Training, Round 2, Night 9

I went in the hallway last night. This is how long it took:


Happy mama! But then she cried at 9pm-ish. I started to just let her cry and see if she'd go back to sleep, but I wanted to maintain her trust so decided I'd open her door again and get back in the hallway. As soon as I opened the door I smelled throw-up. Poor baby. It's hard to sleep well when you're covered in vomit. :(

I had to give her another bath because it was everywhere. I was scared it was a virus, but she had no other symptoms and had tried a new baby food earlier (and a lot of it). She still slept fine all night and kept down her bottle at 5am, so she went to school. I hope that doesn't make me a bad mama, but she hasn't done it again so it must have just been the food.

Hoping for another successful night, one in which I just walk out and she goes to sleep! After that happens I will stop with all the sleep training posts. You're welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment