I bought one for Collins thinking, "It can't hurt." Let me tell you. The thing is magic. It costs $10 at Toys-R-Us, but is worth more like $35. You can set it for 30, 60, or 90 minutes and it plays a song to remind the wearer to try to potty.
Collins does not like wearing his watch at home for some reason, but he wears it at preschool. Last week he stayed dry ALL DAY on Wednesday and Thursday! I was so proud!

He is still waking up wet the majority of the time, so we aren't quite there yet. But he's trying and he is doing a great job. So proud of himself! He wants everyone in the house to come look once he pee-pees and he thinks "shake it off" means to shake your booty :) Precious!
Grammy and Poppa came over this weekend. He needed to sit on the potty at one point, but figured it'd be better to move the potty to the living room so he didn't miss anything. I'm not sure he accomplished anything this time, except for a little light reading.
Oh my gosh, this is so cute...and how cool is a potty watch?!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA!! There he goes again making me laugh out loud while at work. One of these days, you are going to get a text asking you to come get me out of the looney bin because people I work with think I have lost my mind!!
ReplyDelete