Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Weekend with M & P

MawMaw and PawPaw came over Friday night and stayed through Saturday (and MawMaw let me sleep through the night since she got up with CDG!)

Saturday morning, Collins and I went with them to IHop for brunch. It was really good and Collins discovered he kinda likes the taste of syrupy pancakes (only a little taste)! Jake and Papa were in Philadelphia, MS at the Hank Williams, Jr. concert, so he missed the IHop outing.

Afterwards, we went to the Discount Golf store for PawPaw, then to the mall to get MawMaw some makeup and shoes.



When we got back home, Collins somehow convinced MawMaw to push him around the house in a box. Then he and I took a nap. I love naps.



Then we went for a dip in the pool. Collins loved it and
I'm pretty sure M & P did, too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment