Somebody is 10 months old today!! Bye-bye, single digit months!
Collins is so much fun right now. Especially with this new sleep thing ;)
Here are some of his new tricks:
- MawMaw and PawPaw taught him the fan goes "round and round and round." So now he does his little arm in circular motions when you ask what the fan does.
- Gives high fives, claps, and shakes hands. Really, they're all the same thing, but we'll count it as three different things.
- Pulls up on any and everything. Still not standing alone yet, but that's soon to come.
- Says "uh-oh," which still sounds more like "uh-uh-uh."
- Feeds himself finger foods and eats just about anything from the table: avocado, figs, blueberries, fish, you name it.
- Gives kisses...and not just any kisses. The BEST kisses!
- Just yesterday, started saying "pie!" when Mrs. Wilda was playing "peep-eye" with him. So cute!
- Waves bye-bye
- Pats his hand when you say "pat, pat, pat..."
- When we ask, "where's the deer?" (or fish, or squirrel), he looks at it. We say, "shoot it!" and he points! We then, of course, make an awesome gun sound. Yes, I realize this clearly makes us red necks. It's okay.
- Says "dada" easily and is just now toying with the idea of saying "mama" more regularly.
Every day, he's more and more fun, and gets sweeter by the second! I told Jake last night that I think Collins is gonna be one of those people in my life who can make me laugh harder than anyone else, just by looking at him. I was getting ready to bathe Collins and I started doing motor boat noises as he was kissing me (mouth wide open of course). He thought that was hilarious and laughed so sweet and had the biggest smile! He really is funny. I hope he keeps that trait :)
No comments:
Post a Comment