Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Working with Mama

My first day back to work was Monday, December 13th. I missed Collins a ton, but my mom was keeping him at my house so I wasn't worried at all. I'm not worried now because Jake's mom has him this week. In January...when we start day care...I'm sure I'll be a mess. Jake and I went to tour it and talk to the director again last week. We really do feel good about it, but I suppose every parent prefers that their child never leave home at this age :)

These pics were taken the morning of the 13th right before I had to leave. Collins loved staying with his MawMaw last week, and he's loving staying with Grammy this week! They both have really enjoyed him; he's been very good. Maybe he knows Santa is watching??






















Collins got a taste of college life last Friday (17th) when MawMaw brought him to my office! He was able to meet one of my former students and his girlfriend since they stopped by to visit. He also met several people in the office for the first time, and reconnected with some "old" friends ;) I think he likes this showing off stuff.



































No comments:

Post a Comment