We went to Mont Rose, where I grew up going to church (and so did my mom). It's also where Jake and I got married, and where my mom and dad got married. So it was special :) Aunt Haylee was there too, so that made it even more special.
Collins was actually very good and didn't need to stay in the nursery! Although, as soon as church started he had a little business to do, so we did take a trip to the nursery and came back out. He loved singing! My mom plays the piano and my dad leads the singing, so that may have had something to do with it ;) He watched them and even tried to sing some. At one point I was holding him and Jake had his left hand, Haylee had his right, and he was just a cooing! So sweet.
Hopefully we will get to start going back to our church now. We have missed it terribly! Now that we've broken the church ice (so to speak) I feel like we're free!



No comments:
Post a Comment