Thursday, August 5, 2010
Tuscaloosa Shower
Saturday, July 24th was a really fun night! My sister was home for the baby shower with Tuscaloosa friends. She was actually home almost a week, which totally spoiled me and now I want to see her EVERY week. This was the first time she's seen me since we knew I was pregnant! She helped a few ladies I work/worked with throw a shower (really more of a party) for Collins and me. The hostesses were Mary Loyd, Katie, Julie, Corrie, and Haylee. It was so cute and SO much fun! Very laid back so there was time to just eat and catch up. Collins got some really cute gifts, too. We keep talking at work about how we all want to do it again. Maybe even convince Mary Loyd to host a slumber party sometime?!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tiffany, that is THE cutest cake! Looks like a fun shower!
ReplyDelete