Monday, July 12, 2010

Thirty Weeks!

Oh my gosh. There are only 10 weeks til Collins gets here! Ten! This pregnancy has gone by so fast and has been so smooth. I'm very blessed not to have had any problems up until this point.

I had an appointment this morning at 8:30am. This was the first one Jake hasn't been able to make it to :( Mondays are way too busy for him to try to go anywhere since he takes all his orders on Mondays.

Everything is going great! I had another Rho-gam shot because of my negative Rh blood type. That should be the last one until Collins is born...if his Rh factor is positive. This shot hurt far less than last time. Janie (Dr. Myers main nurse and my favorite nurse) gave this one. Apparently, that last woman was a little stick happy or something.

Collins' heart rate was 152 and my blood pressure was 132/80. I have gained a total of 30 lbs. I can handle that, as long as I don't pack on another 30 before it's over!

They did some routine lab work...I really don't remember what that was for. Something about antibodies I think.

The only negative about the appointment this morning was that I sat on that darn exam table for a whole hour...not exaggerating...exactly 60 minutes...waiting on the doctor to come in. This was after the nurse had left and not counting while the doctor was in there. I'm pretty sure something really important came up, but my gosh. Those tables aren't exactly the most comfortable things. She had two more minutes before I either started eating fruit out of my purse or even possibly attempted an escape.

Here are some pics of me at 30 weeks...belly included! My next appointment is July 30th...I start going every two weeks now!

I'll post pics of the nursery soon, but want to get it totally finished first. I love that room!





No comments:

Post a Comment