I just wanted to make a note of this because I think even I won't believe it down the road.
This has been an amazing pregnancy. Very healthy. I really can't complain at all...just think one thing is very strange.
I have only been sick five times this whole journey (so far) and they have ALL been during the third trimester and ALL on weekends.
Now, I know everyone is different and just because most people experience sickness during the first trimester doesn't mean everyone will. I'm sure it's more to do with indigestion than actual "morning" sickness. Plus, dairy hasn't been so great since I've been pregnant, so that was part of the problem. So I can dismiss the third trimester thing.
But the weekends only? That's just weird.
I'm sure I'll be sick tonight now...on a Tuesday ;)
HEY! Did you know that you are having a baby next month...bet that's why your sick! ;) (hehehe)
ReplyDelete