Thursday, July 26, 2018

Weekend with Friends

I got to see my Lana and Jessica last week, as well as their sweet babies and hubbies! It always seems like such a long time between our visits. Well, I guess it doesn't just seem like...Jessica has two children I had never met before! We met at Jessica and Lee's house and they treated us to delicious steaks. Their house is so pretty and all the kids were impressed with how "humongous" it is! There are four levels, and you know how kids love stairs!

The girls all immediately went to Sara Helen's room and started playing!

Cora and Sara Helen (in the corner!)

Ethan tell Jessica all about something. 

 
Calmly having a snack before lunch.

Ford likes a mixture of playing with the other guys and drawing (alone time...I'd need a break, too!)

These are the kind of group pictures you take when there are four boys who never stay still.

Grill Master Lee

Look what a fun backyard to explore!

Collins, Lee, Ethan


Girls lunch table...so calm and quiet. 

Boys table!


Quite a feat to get a good picture! I think these are funny...


That's baby Emmett! He slept most of the visit, but woke up in time for us to steal some love. 

I love these two!

Entertainment. Lee shooting a flare gun.


Lana and Emmett

They also did fireworks. I'm sure the neighbors were pumped!
 

Sweet girls getting a swing in right before we had to leave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment