Our Children's Director, Judith, took the Five Points kids (1st through 5th grade, I think) to a camp this year! It's called Timberlake Ministries and is in Millport, AL, only about an hour away (and where Uncle Terry lives!) Here's a link if you're interested: https://www.timberlakeministries.org/.
Collins had so much fun! I don't think he missed us at all and he was there two nights and three days. He was most pumped about getting to fish! It was very quiet in our house without that brother, and Hadley missed him like we did. She said on Saturday morning, "Has it been three days yet?" :) So she and I made a welcome home sign for him!
 |
| Before leaving FPBC! |
 |
| Collins is in the canoe in the background! |
 |
| Archery! |
 |
| He's not in this pic, but I know he swam! |
 |
| Again, not pictured, but I'm sure he played :) |
 |
| Some of the girls making s'mores! |
 |
| Welcome Home, Collins! |
No comments:
Post a Comment