My Mother's Day was wonderful! I got to see my mom and Jake's mom the weekend before and gave them their happies then.
Jake was on a trip for work for most of the weekend, but was able to get home earlier than expected on Sunday. That Saturday night, the kids and I had a date that I thought was my only Mother's Day meal. We chose Hokkaido and it was delicious! Afterwards we went to Steel City Pops and ate pop sickles outside.
Sunday was church and I helped in the nursery and taught the high school girls' Sunday School class because Lyndsey was out. After church is when Jake got home early! We ate at home (leftover Japanese!), took naps, then went to Med Center for Had's ear re-check! Ha! That part wasn't so fun, but not bad either and we got the baby girl some medicine. Then we went to Pyro's and had pizza, then to Ingram Farms for ice cream. Then to Walgreens for the Rx and the kids were wild in there, but whatever.
I am very blessed with sweet children and with sweet mothers/grandmothers of my own. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment