Haylee said yes to the dress last Friday! We started out in Tuscaloosa at Lady in Lace (I shopped there too in 2004!) and had a great time. It was definitely the place to have her first shopping experience, but she didn't end up choosing one of the dresses there...though there were lots of contenders! Then we went to David's Bridal and tried a few, then headed toward B'ham. We had three appointments and were possibly going to go to another that allowed walk-ins. But, she found the dress in Hoover at Bella's Bridals and said to cancel all the other appointments! It is a gorgeous dress and she looks absolutely beautiful in it! Also, I am going to work at a bridal salon once I retire from UA. :)
 |
| Started out with brunch at Another Broken Egg! |
 |
| Lady in Lace |
 |
| Starbucks break! |
 |
| Yay! |
No comments:
Post a Comment