Monday, September 28, 2015

Hadley Happenings

  • "Poo Daddy" (poor Daddy)
  • "Siddy Haddie" (silly Hadley)
  • "Baby ky-nin" (crying)
  • "Imma gitchu!"
  • Anytime you sigh or express discomfort, "Okay? Tired?"



Wrapping Spider Man in his blanket!



  • While watching Toy Story at the part when Buzz demonstrates he can fly/fall with style she cheers, "Go Woody-Buzz!"
  • Calls the movie "Woody-Buzz" each time.
  • "By-SICK-cull" (bicycle)
  • "Soo-ba-doo" (Scooby Doo)
  • Every morning I ask, "What did you dream about?" and every morning she says, "Sheep"!
  • "Wha dat wy-duh?" (What's that right there?) 
  • Meows for milk: "Meeeoooollllkkk"
  • Thinks the Happy Birthday song is called, "Eat Mor Chikins" because of the jingle the 'big kids' add on to the song each time! At night she tells me she wants to sing it and we go through all the teachers, kids, grandparents, etc. to include everyone's birthday! And instead of "eat more chicken" she says, "Eat-ma-chittens"!
  • "Pope-ah-hahnas" (Pocahontas)
  • "Nemis" (medicine)
  • "Nennis" (Lindsey, her afternoon teacher)



Rock Heaven!



  • Once I asked her which room she was in at school and she told me, "Woody-Buzz room."
  • Grace, another afternoon teacher that Hadley calls "Gace," told me the other day that Hadley cleaned up all the toys in the gym all by herself then told everyone, "Let's go."
  • There are twins in her class named Addie and Patrick. Hadley calls them "Addie-Patchick."
  • Counts to ten, then "Ovin, tittin, tittin, tittin..." Collins said, "Why is she saying chicken?"
  • "I sutah" (I want a sucker)
  • She picks up a rock every day going in to preschool, and everyday coming out of preschool. She has a small collection in the door of the car.
  • When I ask her "why?" she says, "Betause."
  • "I foe da fit." (I throwed a fit.) At least she owns up to it!
  • "Ca-role" (casserole)
  • "Tatoes" (potatoes)
  • "Bye! See yatah!" (See you later!)
  • "Laylay" (lady)

She's so proud she can put on her own sunglasses now.

She's also proud she can put on her shoes, so I don't mention when they're two different colors or on the wrong feet. Just try to distract her while I put on the pair of New Balances ;)

Sleepy girl on a day she was running fever. 

  • One night during supper I told her to do something and she said, "Okaaaay...jussa miiinitte."
  • "Winna down!" (window down!) We let the back windows down while in our neighborhood and when we pull into the preschool parking lot :)
  • The other night I said, "Hadley, I have to ask you a question." She said, "What??" just like a teenager.
  • "Wan mick shake!" (I want a milkshake!)
  • "Siddy doose" and the other day, "Siddy puppy doose!" (silly goose)
  • "Oh MAN!!"
  • "I can't wait!" (her response when I tell her something like Haylee coming home, seeing Big Al, etc.!)

Loves those CFA milk shakes!


Playing with the toys in Mr. Chris' office at Mama's work!

We love Mrs. Mary Loyd :)

Waiting to see Mrs. Beth for her two year check-up. She insisted on wearing her back pack and was playing with a pretend purse she found.



  • "I don't YIKE dat, Coddice!" (I don't like that, Collins!)
  • "My nips!" (My lips...it means she wants lip stick or chap stick)
  • Sometimes Collins and I play I Spy on the way to school. Hadley has started chiming in some, even though she doesn't know how to play yet. She'll randomly say, "Bown" (brown) and "I give up!" haha!
  • "Dat makes me sod!" (That makes me sad. Another preschool phrase!)
  • When I tell her to put her cup in the fridge to go to bed or leave for school she always says, "One more sip!" What she really means is however many sips it takes till it's gone!
  • She meticulously places her cup in the perfect spot in the fridge and says, "Puddit wiiiight duh" (Put it right there).
Collins has learned he can pick up Hadley now and they both like it!

Silly girl with her baby doll's paci!

She wanted the milk beside her. She patted it and said, "It's oh-tay, Milk."

Girls dinner at Jalapeno's while the boys were at the game!

A Hadley look :)

  • I have an adoption t-shirt I bought to help a friend and it says Give Hope. Adopt China. It has a picture of the country on it. Hadley pointed to it the other day and said, "Dinosaur." It does look like a dragon!
  • Has started responding by saying, "What??" and will also say, "Yeah." We are doing a lot of correcting these days, and Collins enjoys helping us ;)

Playing in Sunday School!


Another night at Jalapeno's with Aunt Haylee!

Opening her birthday gifts from Mrs. Mary Loyd :)


Practice makes perfect!

Coloring and playing with stickers with Nanny before Collins' birthday party!




No comments:

Post a Comment