Monday, August 1, 2011

At Play

This 10 month stuff is so much fun!! I LOVE seeing/hearing Collins learn new words. In this picture I had just said, "Collins, where's your shoe?" And he lifted his leg!

***Now, I am WELL aware that I've turned into one of those parents who thinks her child does cute/smart/funny things that are really just ordinary baby things...only cute/smart/funny to my immediate family and me. But there's just no use in trying to suppress it. Somebody stop me if I go over the line, but not until at least five years old or so.







"Collins, love your puppy!" "Aww-wee!"


"Answer your telephone! Who is it?! Whatcha doin'?!" (He jerks that thing up to his ear so fast, it's only a matter of time till he hits his noggin' and loses it!)


Jake and I took Collins for a stroll in the neighborhood this past Saturday morning. At about 7:30am. It was so hot...even that early. This baby loves to swing!





We have barricaded our living room by rearranging all the furniture to block entrances to the kitchen and hallway. Who needs baby gates?!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that you use household furniture to keep collins in one room! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete