This cry-it-out stuff is for the birds. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. At all. Like last night.
Collins woke up around 11:30pm. Jake rocked him, put him down, he cried. We let him cry. For 55 minutes.
Then I rocked him. Never during that 55 minutes did he wear down or get sleepy. I had to rock him for almost an hour because he kept sniffing. It was pitiful.
They say to be consistent or you'll confuse your child. Well, the same thing goes for parents!!
Collins, if you're gonna put yourself to sleep one night, you ought to do the next! We're easily confused when you toy with us like this. ;)
Maybe we'll figure out what the heck we're doing eventually. I think now we'll make 45 minutes the max time since he's never fallen asleep when we've gone longer than that.
Ugh...
No comments:
Post a Comment