- A tornado warning is a whole different ballgame when you have a child. Last Friday I was in lock-down at UA and couldn't get to Collins. I knew Mrs. Wilda and Mr. Joe were taking care of him, and I felt even better when I knew Jake was there...and then MawMaw. But still...I wanted my baby!
- Collins is teething again. This time he has four teeth coming in on top all at the same time. Ouch. The past couple of nights have not been good. Bless his heart, you can see how bad they hurt and are so swollen. I think we may (hopefully) have gotten over the biggest hurdle since they've mostly broken through, but who knows. Last night he woke up screaming (not crying...this sounds like a screech owl) and I rocked him, put him down, and he woke up again. I decided to try putting him in the bed with me since I was in the guest room anyway. That didn't work (may be a blessing!) b/c he couldn't get comfortable and was so very interested in the amazing ceiling fan and closet. I got tickled at him looking around and sucking on that paci, then he realized I was looking at him and snickered at me! It was precious. We were laughing in bed together at midnight. Reminds me of what his aunt and I used to do. Excuse me...still do.
- Puck lighting (i.e., under cabinet lighting) is amazing.
- So is this Eureka floor steamer.
- Collins is currently eating the following foods: green beans, peas, squash, applesauce, pears, bananas, prunes, mangoes, sweet potatoes. He does not care for banana and pumpkin or peaches. Who could blame him on those peaches? Yuck!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Couple Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment