
Jake also made me a yummy chocolate cake and cooked a b-day feast of steak and shrimp. He's practically a chef. Mrs. Wilda made me a cake too...orange bundt cake with some kind of really good icing. So thoughtful.
My parents came over the weekend of my birthday and let Jake and me go out on a date Saturday night. We went to DePalma's and it was so good, as always. Mom and Dad gave me some home decorating magazines/books (my favorite) and a couple of really cute coats. I love coats. I want one in every single color. I can now check off hunter green and crimson. :)
And look what my sweet sister sent me in the mail! Several of the things I shopped for while she was here over Spring Break, but talked myself out of b/c they were too frivolous! Plus, a Lowe's gift card and a cute new bracelet. She's awesome. It was even like shopping with her because she 'wrapped' the gifts in the store bags :) I love that girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment