Tuesday, June 29, 2010

28 Weeks...Only 12 More!

I was 28 weeks on the 28th! And I'm 28 years old. So I guess that was my golden pregnant day or something??

I am definitely growing! I have found three outfits in the past week that no longer fit, at least for public purposes. I feel most pregnant in the morning because it's getting really hard to get out of bed!

Collins has started moving a lot more lately...or maybe it's just that I'm feeling it a lot more. I think his elbows and knees are developing just fine! I also think I feel him having hiccups sometimes :)

His nursery is coming along nicely. I ordered a decal of his first initial and name to put above the crib, which came in this week. The curtains came in too, but we haven't put either up yet. Maybe tonight!

Sorry if the bare belly pics below gross anyone out. I don't put these on Facebook, but I feel like the blog is a little more personal so I'm more liberal with my pictures :) Just wanted to document the growth is all!





No comments:

Post a Comment