Happy 16th Birthday to Collins! He has been no-so-patiently waiting to reach driving age since he was born. Nearly every time he was placed in a car seat as an infant, he screamed so hard I literally resorted to wearing earplugs. Back then, I thought silent reflux was to blame, but now I know he just wanted to trade seats!
There are so many things Jake and I could say to and about our baby boy. I’m going to use God’s words instead of fumbling through my own.
Collins, you are a gift from the LORD… a reward from Him. (Psalm 127:3) We know that in all things God works for your good because you love Him, and you have been called for His purpose. (Romans 8:28) God began doing a good work in you, and we are sure that He will continue it until it is finished when Jesus Christ comes again. (Philippians 1:6) Our constant prayer for you is that the LORD will bless you and keep you; that He will make His face to shine on you and be gracious to you; that the LORD will turn His face toward you and give you peace. (Numbers 6:24–26) We cling to God’s promise that He has put His angels in charge of you to watch over you wherever you go. (Psalm 91:11)
We love you, son, and we are so thankful you’re ours! Happy Sweet Sixteen!





























No comments:
Post a Comment