Monday, November 7, 2016

Trick-or-Treating at the Career Center

This was the second year we had kids come to the Career Center on Halloween to trick-or-treat...well, really just to show off our kids ;) Collins was too far away this year, so I only brought Hadley. She was very excited to go to my work, then didn't say a word to anybody once we were there! As we were walking in the back door she looked around and said, "I don't know where we are..." Maybe she thought I was lost, too!

The two of us with Amy and Layla, Amanda and Andrew, and Jo...who just wanted to jazz up the picture ;)

The best witch!



Linda came by to clean out her office :( but it was good to get to see her.

We have a fun crew!

Sweet Layla giving hugs!

This was a near hug, but they both had second thoughts! 


Getting candy from the boss lady!





Planning the next event?



Looking at pictures of Jennie's dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment