Friday, July 8, 2016

Visit from Cousins

Yesterday afternoon I picked up the kids early, and totally disappointed Collins in doing so, until I told him our cousins were coming to visit! Grammy had them all last week and took them to meet Dillon and Ashley today, but she stopped by our house for a visit first. It was so good to see them, especially considering how much the kids love to play with each other!

Piling in to Jake's truck to ride to the pool!




Hadley basically didn't let Grammy out of her sight. Or grasp.

We almost got a good picture of all four boys...









Luckily, you can't tell that Hadley was pouting here!


Debating who gets to unlock the gate.

Sitting with her daddy while the big kids play.





We ordered pizza for dinner!


Watching a cartoon.


The calm before the cookie storm ;)

Eating a cookie on Grammy.

Jake made pancakes for everyone this morning! I didn't get a picture of the sleeping arrangement, but Collins and Tyler (I think) slept in the bunk beds, and Colby slept on the floor in C's room. Raelee and Grammy slept together, though apparently Grammy didn't get much rest :/ Otherwise, a successful sleepover!






Love these three!


No comments:

Post a Comment