For the first time...ever...Lana, Jessica, and I got together
with our children...for the MLK holiday on Monday. Lana texted a few days before and it actually worked out that none of us had plans.
We always talk about how we need to get together with the kids, but when the opportunity to see each other arises we just want girl time. I'm so glad our kids got to know each other and spend time together. And I'm so glad I got to finally meet Ethan, see Ford for the third time, and see Lee and Sarah Helen again. But I'm back to needing girl time. Wow, these kiddos have some energy!
 |
| My kids and I went to Chicken Salad Chick that morning for the grown-up food. The kiddos ate pb&j. Except for Hadley, she tore up that chicken salad. |
 |
| Collins told me we needed to get home because our customers might be waiting (guests)! |
 |
| Jessica brought cookies (and petit fours!) from Edgar's! |
 |
| Collins and Wolverine (Ethan) |
 |
| Sarah Helen hung right in with the boys. Hadley was napping during all this play. She was the only one who got a nap that day :) |
 |
| Sweet little Hulk. |
 |
| Checking out a worm or something: Collins, Ethan, and Lee. |
 |
| Ford walking with his mama. |
 |
| Our human chain! I thought it would be easy to walk to the playground. It's not a bad walk, unless you're four years old. Thankfully, Lana offered to walk back and bring her Traverse for the trip home. |
 |
| You can see a tiny bit of Jessica's tiny belly in this pic! Due with Baby #3 in about 20 weeks! |
 |
| I love this picture :) |
 |
| Collins, Hadley, Sarah Helen, Ford (being blinded), Ethan (doing the blinding), and Lee |
 |
| At the end of the day...tired mamas! But so much fun. I love these people! |
No comments:
Post a Comment