First, let me give Amy all the credit for the title of this post. I told her this story, she said that, and it is simply the perfect title! Let me explain.
Jake took Collins to the game on Saturday! The 11am game on September 6th, after getting in from a trip to Miami around midnight. Hot!
Jake had met a girl at the airport who was also headed to T-town because her sister is a cheerleader at UA. He showed her a picture of Collins and she said for him to try to find her and let Collins get his picture made with her sister. How crazy is it that he actually ran into the girl at the stadium full of around 100k people!?! But he did. So she found her sister and Collins got his pic made with a cheerleader and Big Al. Lovely! Jake said the other team's mascot, a "hoo owl" as Collins says, was also there and Collins got to high-five him.
As they were leaving:
Collins: Daddy, I don't think I had too good of a time.
Jake: What do you mean? You got to see Big Al, a cheerleader, the Owl...
Collins: Yeah, but I didn't get to hug the Owl.
Jake: Well, that's okay...you high-five'd him.
Collins: But I didn't hug him. I need to hug him.
Jake: We're not going back, he's probably gone anyway...probably had to go to the bathroom or something. Let's go.
***they step outside gate***
Collins: Daddy, I think I have to poo-poo.
Jake: Son!?!
Security Guard: No. (I paraphrased.)
***Jake tells her Collins has to go to the bathroom and that he can either go right here or in that bathroom a few feet from them. She lets them back in. But only with Jake's sunglasses as collateral! Jake finally gets Collins on the toilet in the hot, steamy, stinky bathroom.
Collins: Where do you think that Hoo Owl is, Daddy?
Jake: Son. You better doo-doo. (lol)
Collins: I can't, Daddy, it won't come out.
And so that's how we got the title of this post. Collins tricked Jake into going to poo because he wanted to see the hoo.
I wasn't there, so of course I think this story is hilarious!







best collins story EVER!!
ReplyDeleteThat made me laugh out loud! Too funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete