Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Morning!

Santa came! He was very good to us this year, as always. We are a blessed bunch of people. It was fun having Aunt Haylee home for Christmas morning! Not sure she was thrilled about waking up at 6:30, but at least she got to see Collins' face when he saw that gator :)

This is Jake's and my 10th Christmas as a married couple and the first one ever to spend at our own home. Even after Collins was born we asked Santa to come early so we could spend Christmas day in Mississippi. We decided to stay home this year because we knew Collins would want to play with his new toys. I think we're in love. It was so relaxing to not have to pack anything or drive anywhere today (we'll tackle all that soon!) I love seeing all our family on Christmas day, but I have to admit this way is much, much easier.

Hadley had a great first Christmas turning four months old! She had cereal for the first time today and seemed to like it pretty well. I put some in her bottle tonight and am waiting to see if it makes a difference in her sleeping. I kind of doubt it. Maybe I'll double up tomorrow ;)









 




Santa remembered to leave Aunt Haylee a stocking too!











 



Had a couple of crashes before he got the hang of it...

 








Collins bought me a box of rose petal soaps :)

He gave Daddy a baseball again this year :)

Hadley's first bite of cereal!


Focused on my nails here...ha!


Matching pjs for the girls!
  

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Isn't Christmas at home the best??? We started this when GGW was born and will never…I repeat…never go back to traveling on Christmas again! So worth it having Santa come to our house on Christmas Eve and seeing what he left for us! Love y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete