Tuesday, September 24, 2013

School Party

On Friday (9/20) I surprised Collins by showing up at snack time with a cookie cake! Hadley stayed with Nana Wilda and Papa Joe while I decorated the church for the 'real party' and went to Winn Dixie.

Collins was still asleep when I got to school, but other kids were starting to wake up. I'm glad I got pics of him waking up to see me! I think he was afraid I was going to leave him there at first, but then he started having fun. His friends were SO excited! They were singing to him, one little girl drew him a (really fast) picture, and they all kept saying, "Eat more chicken!" Ha!

I love celebrating birthdays...especially this little boy's!



Miss Megan gave him his birthday crown!

It was a coincidence that he was also the 'Catch of the Week'!

Finley and Collins

Tate, Finley, Annelise, Collins, and Ellee




 

Pure bliss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment