My high school friend, Leslie, had her baby boy on December 18, 2012 at 7:34pm. His name is Jase Thomas Jones. Jase and Leslie are both doing well. The baby weighed 6 pounds, 5 ounces, and was 19 inches long.
Leslie and her husband, Buck, got married on the same day Jake and I did! They celebrated eight years together in November. For six of those eight years, they have been trying to have a baby. I know for sure they did two rounds of in vitro, maybe three. Leslie has been on bed rest since about 25 weeks or so. She almost delivered that early.
At Jake and Leslie's high school reunion, I remember her encouraging me that I would get pregnant soon. We had only been trying for a year and a half at that point; they had been trying for three and half. I almost hated to tell her when I did get pregnant, but she was truly excited for us.
Many, many prayers of petition and thanksgiving have been said for little Jase and his parents. What a perfect Christmas present for this special family!
Welcome to the world, Baby Jase! You are so loved!




No comments:
Post a Comment