Monday, October 8, 2012

Friends

I've had these pics in my phone for a while now and finally decided to post them. We sure love all our wonderful friends! :)


Hudson and Mrs. Casey; Mrs. Ashley and Garrett Grace; Mrs. Lindsay and Kenzie; Collins and me at Garret Grace's first birthday party!
Love these ladies and their babies :)

Sweet babies whose hobbies include growing too fast.

Beth, Ashley, and me at Mallory and Chad's wedding 'shower' (party).

I got to hang out with Jessica and Lana in August!

More of a family pic than a friend pic, but just look how cute :)





Last weekend was Mallory and Chad's wedding!

My phone was set to the 'self portrait' feature when I handed it to Rebekah, so she indulged me :)

Sweet, beautiful friends: Rebekah, Ashley, and Beth

Jake and Landon wandered outside to sit and watch ESPN.

Kind of an action shot, of sorts.


With the bride!


1 comment: