I went on a work trip to DC earlier this week to help host the annual UA in DC networking event. My friend and co-worker, Amy, and I traveled together. She's awesome. So easy to travel with.
Haylee was able to drive over to spend Monday night and Tuesday with us! She went home about 4:30ish on Tuesday when Amy and I had to head over for the reception.
 |
| Monday night at Sea Catch restaurant. Delicious meal! |
 |
| Appetizers...mmm! After dinner we had ice cream at Haagen Dazs (my favorite), but I have no evidence. |
 |
| We spent Tuesday in Georgetown. It was so quaint and had lots of great shops and restaurants! |
 |
| Breakfast/brunch at a little place we found. |
 |
| Pretty little garden right smack in the middle of town. |
 |
| Huge hydrangeas! |
 |
| Lunch at Kafe Leopold's (we thought it was Kate and Leopold at first). Love the background. |
 |
| More fabulous desserts! |
 |
| I love her. |
 |
| Amy and me before leaving for our event. |
 |
| Students and alumni networking! You can't tell in the pictures, but the view is of the Capitol Building. Beautiful! |
 |
| Our speaker who works for Alabama Power and is a former UA law student. |
 |
| Perks of left-over catering :) |
Such a fun trip and now I'm totally spoiled getting to see Haylee twice in one month. July is gonna stink!
No comments:
Post a Comment