Haylee got to come home this year again! She was here from Sunday through Thursday. Of course, the week flew by because it never feels like she's home long enough.
Jake picked her up from the airport on Sunday and they got home just before Collins woke up from his nap. He'd been saying, "Hay-yee?!" all week when we'd ask, "Who's coming to see us this weekend??!" so it was good for us to finally be able to deliver :) MawMaw and PawPaw came over for the afternoon because otherwise PawPaw wouldn't be able to see Haylee at all.
Haylee and I were able to spend all our time with Collins on Monday and Tuesday. Monday we ate at Jalapeno's and went to Hobby Lobby.
Tuesday, we went to the Hands on Museum and to have ice cream al fresco.
Wednesday, MawMaw came to town and we were supposed to let Collins stay with Mrs. Wilda while the three of us got facials, but her granddaughters had been sick so we changed out plans. MawMaw kept Collins (what she preferred anyway) while Haylee, Jake, and I had lunch, then Haylee and I shopped a little and had coffee (al fresco again!) at a downtown shop called Chloe's Cup. We found a slide for Collins at T.J. Maxx...yay! Haylee and MawMaw went to eat at Chuck's Wednesday evening so they could have some one-on-one time.
Thursday, Granny and Maw came to visit and we all went to eat at Fifth and Main in Downtown Northport. I took her back to the airport that afternoon and begrudgingly gave my sister back to stinkin' NYC.
It was great weather, great company, and great not being on a schedule (other than naptime)! I only wish Jake could participate in Spring Break one year soon!














No comments:
Post a Comment