Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Me?

It was pretty surreal (though wonderful) celebrating Mother's Day this year. I still can't believe I get to be 'Ma ma ma ma' to this sweet little boy. He is such a blessing! There were definitely days when I wondered it if would ever happen. My heart goes out to those who are still wondering that. We are so blessed to have you and love you so much, Collins David!!


after church @ Five Points



Daddy and Collins bought me these pretty tulips and they each got me a card :) Here's what the one from Collins said:

"Mama, you know I can't write yet, but if I could I would tell you how much I love you. But you know how much because when I grin and show my teeth at you eating, or bite down on the spoon, or root my face into your neck...all that means I love you SO MUCH. You take such good care of me and Daddy. You are the best mama ever! (except when you clean my nose)!!! Happy Mother's Day! I love you, Collins "

:)

The card from Jake was really sweet, too. I love him. And MY mom sent me a little happy with the sweetest two-page letter. The Valentines were over visiting us this weekend and were in the living room with me when I read her letter. Tears streaming all down my face. I love that woman. Happy Mother's Day to you, Mama!!

1 comment: