Thursday, October 21, 2010
Night Time
I'm afraid of it. Nights make me so very anxious because Collins is fussy and fights sleep. I hear this will eventually pass, but sometimes it seems like it will never get better. Every night is different and I never know how long a nap will last. I don't want Jake to lose sleep b/c he drives for a living and needs to be as rested as possible. My mom, Jake's mom, and my sister have been here a lot and have helped a ton. I know I need the sleep and appreciate the help, but wonder if it kinda messes me up more to have different people doing different things (?) Kind of confusing to determine what works that way. But I'm not complaining! Collins is one month old today (went by fast but seems like forever ago that I was in the hospital with him). I don't know whether to look forward to 6 weeks (Mom said I slept through the night at that point and lots of people swear that's a magical time), or nervous about it (others say that's when fussiness peaks). If you're reading this and care to say a prayer for restfulness and confidence that would be wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment