Monday, April 12, 2010

Courtney and Lily's Baby Shower

On Sunday, March 28th Lily Hall had her very first shower! Missy Johnson and I hosted the shower for Courtney and Danny and Lily got some very cute things...mostly all pink, of course :) The shower was held at Mrs. Pam's (Missy's mom) beautiful new house. Courtney looked so cute and the food was really good, if I do say so myself! ;) Missy and I gave Lily a children's Bible...pink leather with her name written in silver. I thought it was a unique gift, but that was one of three Bibles that day. The child will be saved, but with no diaper.

I saw Courtney again this passed weekend at Erica (Tullos) Peterson's wedding. Erica was a gorgeous bride, but that was no surprise. I also got to see Nicole Bridges Harmon (haven't seen her in years I think), Kelly Walker Cheatham, and Lana. I love and miss my ECCC girls :) I think that will probably be the last time I see Courtney without little Lily...she'll be here around May 10th!!






No comments:

Post a Comment